Join us for this four-part webinar series being facilitated by Jane Meadus, a staff lawyer and the Institutional Advocate at the Advocacy Centre for the Elderly (ACE), to learn what you need to know about consent, capacity and healthcare decision making in Ontario.
- What it means for treatment & placement
- When do you need to determine capacity?
- Who makes the findings?
2. Substitute Decision-Making
- When do you need to look to the SDM?
- What do you do if there is disagreement?
- When the Office of the PGT become involved.
3. Consent & Capacity Board
- What is their role? (what they do & don't do)
4. Decision-Making in Complexity
- Participants will be given an opportunity to send in their questions and scenarios* in advance in order to create a customized, interactive session
Please note there is a one-time fee of $125 + HST for a total of $141.25 required to join this series.